April 28, 2012


Recently I've been inspired by the recent video game Alice: Madness Returns, and I love the art book for it. These are some subtle facial/eye designs for the Kiyohime concept (she kind of reminds me of Megan Fox a little here... haha). She's got to look like the jealous type, and be able to convey anger, lust, and vengeance. I like the idea of red circling around the eyes, so I have pretty much kept that for each one, and I'd have to say I think the 3 designs on the top row are my favorites. I like the slight creepiness in the top right, especially. I'm thinking of making her into some sort of boss character.

Full body designs and hair styles to come!

4 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog on my search for some fanart of alice madness returns.

    i will follow you because i love your style :)

    i hope there will be more alice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Koron! :)
      And yes, I plan to draw some more eerie Alice-inspired art! ;D

      Delete
  2. i demand more alice nao
    great work

    ReplyDelete